Responsible for inspecting completed products and performing equipment maintenance.
Transport rental/ sales orders in designated vehicles in a timely manner and safe manner.
1. Prepare each job in accordance with a job order or verbal/written instructions.
2. Perform inspection of completed product in accordance with company quality standards.
3. Move finished products between stations and shipping area as needed.
4. Prepare finished products for shipment in ...
1st and 2nd shifts available (till job is finished) – full-time 8 to 10 hour shifts
Work Days: 5-6 days a week (weekends as needed)
After training, the compensation is based on production pay
We offer a good benefit package – medical, dental and optical
Perform pre-shift checks of equipment.
Product and quantity verification
Unload product from trailers/containers by hand and/or using a pallet jack, and/ or forklift
Job Description: Must be able to follow direction & perform repetitive production activities.
•Must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds
•Ability to follow oral and written instructions, short correspondence and memos.
•Ability to pass forklift training test.
•Must have flexible work schedule.
•High School Diploma or equivalent
Start your career with an industry leader
Working at Freight Handlers is more than a job. It’s a career. A company where you can pursue new and rewarding job opportunities as you gain experience and demonstrate success. FHI prides itself on helping associates reach their full potential by providing leadership training and encouraging associates to take advantage of new job opportunities that become available as the company grows. Freight Handlers Inc. is proud of its reputation ...
1. Manage all aspects of the Maintenance department including scheduling of projects and personnel.
2. Develop, implement and maintain a preventive maintenance program.
3. Establish and maintain an effective parts system.
4. Identify, source and work with outside vendors as required.
5. Support plant management and maintenance in the selection of proper components, engineered materials, and wear parts for maximum effectiveness and minimal cost.
6. Design and engineer ...
Jul 8 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number of advertisements for general labor jobs in Lakeland, including ads for various positions such as machinists, senior tax analysts, maintenance technicians, apartment superintendents, maintenance supervisors, press operators and team leaders, among others. Once you find a suitable labor job, consider sending in any important documents as well as your resume and cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply button on the ad's page, or you may wish to phone the advertiser in person if a phone number has been provided. Perhaps you are looking for a labor job that provides full time work, or work on a part-time basis.